Saturday, December 24, 2011

As Soon As My Wife Goes To Bed, I Put On My Pantyhose Or Tights

What you don't realize is that there are only two nights each week that I can get away with walking around the living room in a pantyhose and high heels, without being caught.  It's when I know my wife is going to be sound asleep for quite awhile.  Friday and Saturday nights.  I always stay up later than she does on the weekends.  It's part of our routine.  Therefore, I can play.

This tonight/this morning.  I slipped on a bra and water balloon tits fifteen minutes after she went to bed..  Up until that point  I'd been wearing blue tights, yellow slouch socks and a black sweat shirt all night with her

Like a lot of people, we can't afford to go out every weekend.  So instead, we genuinely like just hanging out at home on Friday and Saturday night with each other.  We watch a few tv shows that we've recorded, have a few cocktails and enjoy each others company.  We truly do.

My biggest problem is that my wife, as much as she enjoy's spending time with me, she just doesn't want to have sex.  Not with me.  Not with anybody.  She seems to have no sexual desire at at all.  So what do I do?

I have to find my release somewhere, so, as so many of us do, I turn to sex.  It has progressed to where I crave time alone.  You know, " the timeless ritual" of self stimulation.  A sexual relief.  My sexual relief just happens to be a sexy pair of legs.

The thing is, I wear the things that I'd like to see my wife wear.  You have to understand this, she doesn't want to dress sexy.  She just deosn't have any interest, or see the point in doing something like that.  Mostly, she's a tomboy.

I just continue to do what I have always done.  Dress up in pantyhose and high heels and give myself an orgasm.  I know how to get myself off better than anyone.  Why shouldn't I?  

What used to be a pantyhose fetish has blossomed into a pantyhose and tights fetish.

 *******************

Thanks to a tip from a friend online, I've found a new source of sexy colorfull tights.  I've bought more than I should.  My defense is that's it's a weakness.  A sexual weakness.  Since my wife doesn't want to do me.  I do myself wearing pantyhose and tights.  The biggest problem is that it's not a cheap hobby.  Pantyhose and tights aren't cheap.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures I took after my wife went to bed.

I wanted to show off the blue tights that I was wearing as well as the tights that I've bought over the last few weeks.  You might be surprised at how much one of these pictures cost to shoot.

The shots of my new tights on the bathroom counter was over fifty bucks.  I can't usually spend that much money on tights or pantyhose.

This year I was able to.  Merry Christmas to me.









 I grew up seeing ads on television and in magazines of sexy legs wearing pantyhose and stockings.  It was common place for commercials to feature a sexy young woman showing off her legs as she's.walking through the park.  Or, leaning in, smiling and seductively crossing her legs in the crowded restaurant.

This is my 2011 version on a pantyhose ad.  LOL








Is there anyone else in south eastern Virginia?

If you understand,

email me

sh2wph@yahoo.com







3 comments:

Paintedtoesnpantyhose said...

These blue pantyhose r hot what brand and where did u buy them so ill know! Would luv to c a cock shot n those blue hose,a nice hard cock w U setting w ur legs wide open! Please show some feet&toes!!!. Merry christmas SH2WPH&a HAPPY-NEW YEAR!

xdress17j@yahoo.com said...

Love the colors my friend and you will make them ALL look so sexy!! Playing in my cfm pumps and tights today too...

You have the sexiest legs, mmmm

Nyle Ahn said...

What's your source!!

Seriously, I know there are so many out there. But the trick is finding tights that fit. What's your weight/height/inseam, and what brands have you found with a generously tall large size that aren't too big in the waist?