Sunday, September 18, 2011

Video Not Allowed On YouTube

I posted a video on youtube.com saying that you could see it's extended version on my blog.  On youtube it's titled "ML 80".  Here is the extended version.

Am I wrong for this?

Please leave a comment.

Hope you like the video.  It is for adults only.


I would like to hear comments from people after they watch the above video.  Please.  I want to hear from other sexually frustrated people out there.  Am I wrong for doing this?  Should I feel ashamed?


Would you play like this?




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you should.

Anonymous said...

No i wouldnt.

Anonymous said...

You have very sexy legs and the cutest tiny little penis, you are doing exactly as you should and should not be ashamed at all.

greenhawk46 said...

very nice, no shame there xxx Jim

Anonymous said...

love your video in daisy dukes, I have some on newbudnudes.com as taracd (charlotte nc)

Anonymous said...

Oh absolutely don't feel shame for this.

Your legs are just awesome and those shorts make your ass look perfect.

If you enjoy yourself, why should you stop? Life is way too short to listen to people trying to stop you from doing what comes natural to you.

xdress17j@yahoo.com said...

You are not wrong. You should enjoy yourself. I also dress in panythose (married with wife) and play too. You have very sexy legs.

Joey said...

if it makes you feel good...where is the harm? besides it would be a crime to hide legs like yours.
now i better save this site to my favorites :-)
i have no idea how i found you

Torrid said...

You look great do what thousands are doing everyday. I know exactly how you feel when I watch your video. I a have done the same many times and will many more. Keep it up it just gets better!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fantastic!!!!

mrbill33@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite fantasy! Hose, shorts, and heels. Amazing!