Sunday, September 25, 2011

More Recent Pictures

I try to take pictures whenever I can and like I've said before, that's not very often.  Also, it can take several days before I can see them or post them.  In fact, it can several weeks sometimes before I can post them.  The applies to videos as well.  If I have time today, I'm going to edit some video that I shot over two weeks ago and post it on You Tube.

Anyway, I hope you like the pictures.  This time I'm showing some more where I'm not wearing pantyhose.  Over the years I developed my fetish to include panties and other things as most of you know.

What really surprises me is what I get away with wearing around the house in front of my wife.  It's hard to believe that I wear these blue shorts in front of her, but I do.















Let me know what you think,  Please leave a comment and tell me.

5 comments:

Master Tiberius said...

Do you ever want to wear stay ups or stockings?

sh2wph said...

Well MT, to answer your question as asked, "No, I don't really want to. But I would. I just don't have any".

Master Tiberius said...

With your legs you would look good in any hose...

sh2wph said...

MT, what an awesome compliment.

If I could only show off my legs in everyday life. Instead, I just hide them like most fifty year old's.

I am just a guy.

Anonymous said...

Just sitting here imagining the incredible feeling i'm sure it would be to rub my cock on those pink panties clinging so tight to your hot ass ...

Can you imagine it too Sh2wph?