Thursday, September 8, 2011

Recent Pantyhose Photos

I've had some time off of work lately.  I don't really consider it a vacation as much as I just look at it as time away from work  I think it's only a vacation if you can afford to go somewhere.  We can't.  Of course my wife has been home the entire time except for a couple of quick errand runs.

One thing I have tried to do is to get away with wearing pantyhose as much as possible and shooting some new video and taking some new pictures.  I've been able to do both, although no where near as much as I would like.

Here's some of the pictures I've taken recently.

In this first picture I am wearing pantyhose.  They just aren't the "shiny" kind.  The Leggs that I usually wear have a rather large center seam which just doesn't look good under a thong.  These are No Nonsense Sheer To Waist.


 Okay, I'm not wearing pantyhose in this one, but I couldn't resist adding it.  I just felt that this picture came out well.  So, I included it.










 I also figured that I might as well include the other side of me also.  After all, you got to see me from behind.  I thought you might as well see me from the front.




 I've got more.  I'll post them a little later.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures-thanks

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm,that shot of ur cute cock hang'n out of ur pantyhose makes my mouth wish that cock of ur's was in it,ur wife is miss'n out as id suck that cute little cock every day for U baby boy,every day id suck it! How bout some close ups of it in ur pantyhose sweet cock?!