Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Video That Broke The (You Tube) Camel's Back

I was surprised when this video turned out to be the one that got my kicked off of You Tube. I saw where they offered an appeal of the offending video. So I did, and lost.

I am on dailymotion.com as sh2wph. I only have a few videos up at this point. What I'm noticing is that I'm not getting many views. Let me know if anyone checks it out.

I'm also back on youtube.com youtube.com, this time under the name: mostlyleggs




4 comments:

greenhawk46 said...

their decision makes no sense at all, esp. considering some of the vids which are allowed-it's a bias against tg's
xxx Jim

Anonymous said...

very brave individual
great videos tsstefully done, just ignore the internet police. You speak volumes for those of us like you that are unable to show and have to hide our secrets. I would like to see extended versions of your vids
Thank you
Robb

Paintedtoesnpantyhose said...

Dear sh2wph, luv them cute blue panties and the leggs sh2wph that u wear they make ur cute butt look so cupable i know id put both hands on ur sweet cheeks rub them sooo softly!Luv the front package better, hav u ever try'd seamless pantyhose?That would b a treat to c u n them!Luv all ur stuff SH2WPH,Try those seamless pantyhose would luv2c u n those huney!

Lisa Anne Wet said...

My Guess Is The Reason YouTube Got Pissed Is Because You ere Trying To Make A Buck Selling Your Lingerie....