Saturday, June 19, 2010

I Lost YouTube, Again

A few weeks ago YouTube shut down my account. At this point I haven't tried to set up a new one. So, all of my videos that I worked so hard on aren't on the web at this point. I suppose I'll try and set up another one, if I can, it's just that it a real pain to do. It means I also need another email account as well. Oh well.

I've been considering post my videos on: dailymotion.com

I opened an account there. But I had a problem immediately. For some reason, they rejected my avatar. Hell, it was a shot of my ass in pantyhose and one of my thong leotards. No nudity at all. Yet they seem to allow nudity in videos. I'm a little confused, so I'm still trying to figure out what my next step will be.

2 comments:

greenhawk46 said...

keep trying babe, also look at:

yuvutu.com or xtube.com
xxxx Jim

Unknown said...

just found your blog whilst looking up ball tucking on x tube.
kudos on the site.
love it.
love pantyhose.

venus razor?
i hope so... legs look like it.

try black pantyhose sometime.
that really revs my engine.

well... its time that i get off of the computer and start filming my fetish... crocs on dirty feet.
i'll link you later =]