Sunday, May 9, 2010

More Bonus Video One Piece Bathing Suit

I thought I'd show part of the video that I can't show on YouTube. I've just finished another two week suspension from You Tube. I had another video removed. It's a total crock. The video that was complained about was completly harmless. But, it was removed. I'll probably post it here to show you later.

I'm so pissed off at You Tube that I'm considering looking for another video hosting site. I don't really like Xtube, I always have problems uploading.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for the nice video. I always like your outfit, the way you move, but also your little friend. Please continue!

greenhawk46 said...

thanks for posting that video-it's a shame what a bias there is on yt against, tg's,cd's,ts's xxxx Jim

Anonymous said...

Very nice. What do you use for your falsies/fake breasts?

Keep those ph videos coming, I mean cumming.

sh2wph said...

It's simple really. I use water baloons. They're cheap and disposable.

Anonymous said...

wow, you look great and have great legs. wish I could see a live show some time.

lindacd36 said...

A great video by the way, I loved it. Have you ever popped your water ballons while wearing them in your bathing suit and pantyhose?