Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm Still Posting Videos


I'm still in the process of re-posting videos that I've made in the past that were lost when my original You Tube account was shut down. It's slow going. It's surprising how long it takes to re edit and upload them. I'm re editing them so that I can try and avoid having them "flagged" again. I'll admit that some of them pushed it a little, but I still feel that they shouldn't have been flagged.


Also, would you believe that it takes around twenty minutes to upload a video that only lasts a minute and a half. It really does. A 20MB video takes around 20 minutes with my DSL.


The above picture is one that I took last weekend. Lately my wife has been letting me take some pictures of her wearing pantyhose and high heels. She really does look good in them, but she hasn't quite learned how to pose yet. I'm working on that.


Last weekend I took some shots of her and then after she went to bed, I took a few of me. I've actually entertained the idea of showing her some of my pictures, but I just don't know if she's ready for that yet. Also, in this picture, I'm wearing her shorts. Even though I think I look pretty good in them, she might freak out if she saw that I had put them on.
Also, I've been considering joining Facebook to see if I can attract more viewers to my videos. If anyone has any suggestions or experience with Facebook, I'd like to hear from you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have one big suggestion...

Use your Xtube account to post your old videos unedited if possible, I mean, some of them were just great and I think it would be nice to see them intact.

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how our lives are alike. I had a very beautiful and very hot wife who would only have sex on her terms, we would go months without sex then, all of a sudden, she'd turn to me, french kiss me and ask me to put on a condom. FINALY!!! this was my signal to pin her down and fuck her brains out, so to speak.
Needless to say, I spent most of my time masterbating ...and still do.
Women always turn me on but all the drama for a little taste of pussy juice just isn't worth it any more.
I'm also Bisexual and, though I've only kissed a guy twice, it's a huge turn on for me and lately, it's my quest to get laid by a man for my first time.
I sooo apologise if I offend you, it's the last thing I want to do but I just wanted to share with you my most recent jerk off because I used one of your pictures to get me turned on and, believe me!!!, I got turned on. My orgasm is now a puddle in my underwear.
I also used to dress up in my wife's outfits when she was at work, I still wanted to fuck her soooo bad but this was my only way to get off. One morning I put on her blouse along with her black leather skirt, black panty hose and her high heals and I thought I was going to loose my mind, I WAS SOOOOO TURNED ON!!!!!!
I'm really starting to enjoy cross dressing again and the gay side of my Bisexuality and though I'd still love to make love to my now Xwife who I still think is very hot and beautiful, gay sex is the way to go for me.
I hope you'll tape yourself masterbating in black pantihose soon so I can jerk off along with you. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Dear "sh2wph" !

At first sorry for my bad "German English"! But i am 51 years old and was born in the former East germany, behind the former Iron Wall.
Since ii was app. 20 years old i like to wear womens panties and womens swimwear and so on. But i also like to see boys in such womens underwear and swimwear. I am surching for pics and
videos of guys wearing panties and onepiece swimsuits and show their erectet cocks ann their balls under the close panties or swimsuites. Do you have picture or videos of you who show you with your stiff cock?
I cannot find such pics of you. If you are interrest i can send you some pics of an young japanese boy who wear womens onepiece swimsuits and show his stiff cock under the close swimsuits?

Thanks for an answer


Axel from Germany


axel.augustin@freenet.de

Anonymous said...

omg what a hot pic! and your wife looks better?? wow!! you are lucky in that department at least!