Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Little Extra Video

In case you've just stumbled upon my blog. Let me tell you a little about myself. I'm a guy that's been frustrated for a long time. How do I deal with this frustration?

I'll show and tell you.

When a guy wants sex from a woman and isn't getting it, what does he do? He jerks off. There's no better way to put it. He masturbates.

It's at this point that everyone suddenly go's off in his own direction. How do most guys masturbate? This is where almost everybody becomes very secretive. People don't talk about how they like to masturbate.

Well, let me tell you. Some guys like to put on a pair of women's pantyhose or panties and some like to add a pair of five inch stiletto heels as well. This helps them get off.

I'm one of these guys.



With my past problem on You Tube. I feel that is video is too much to post there.

I hope you like it. If so, let me know. Leave a post.

Thanks.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Made my day. Wish you weren't 2000 miles away.

Anonymous said...

Damn that's hot!

I love your legs. They're so long and lean.

Very sexy

Anonymous said...

You Are HOT!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey sexy. you have got absolutely great leggs. i'd loved to kiss and lick them all day. i'm going to think about you and get off in my pantyhose.

pantyhose lovers 4 ever

dawn

Anonymous said...

Great legs... The bra can be downsized to an A cup... with those legs it would look more natural... You've got a great body!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see the whole thing under those wonderful pantyhose

Anonymous said...

Very sexy legs!!!! So clean ans shaven, must feel soooo good and girly!!!! I'd love to see more of you!!!

Max said...

Very sexy...

pwp3006 said...

Very lovely legs

will_lick6988 said...

mmmm nice little vid
would luv ta see more

Anonymous said...

That was exciting! You should post more and do some showing your cock underneath.

bigbird610 said...

well hello there I just wanted to let you know that I love your long hosed legs and shoeplaying with pantyhose on more than anything. I normally love women in heels and hos, but the way you look in them and the way you tease and shoeplay gets me going. I was wondering if you can will you please add me on your yahoo account my email is bruce13174@yahoo.com If you dont have a computer or cam you should really invest in one, and if you cant afford it ask people to send you some money to get one with those legs and shoeplay teasing you should have no problem. I hope to hear from you or see more videos and pics, but more videos of you wearing tan or taupe hose everytime,much sexier color i think. I would also like to recieve an email or messege when you make a new one. I would love to see more videos of you shoeplaying sittting in a chair or under a desk, mmmm my fav in different kinds of heels especially. well thanks for your time gotta go, and hope to hear back. Your nylon covered hosed legs and heels fan Bruce.

Anonymous said...

Very nice I have the same problem.I wear panties and she's alright with that but no hose or bras,she say's she draw's a line there.Keep going.your looking great.

Anonymous said...

thank you for this wonderful video

Unknown said...

Wow thats real sexy, I regard myself as straight, but am begining to wonder.

Unknown said...

Sexy, i regard myself as straight but wish i wasn't while lookin at you.