Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm Back On YouTube Under A New Name


If you're reading this you may know that up until recently I had over fifty videos of myself wearing pantyhose posted on YouTube. I'm thinking I was on there for at least a year and a half, maybe two years. I had over 1600 subscribers and had met a lot of really cool people that are also into pantyhose.




Then, my videos started getting "flagged" and the next thing I knew, my account was shut down. Permanently disabled.




What really gets me is that my videos aren't crude and don't show any nudity. They just show a guy wearing pantyhose and high heels. My thinking is that if you don't like them, don't watch them. If you do like such things, I hope you enjoy them.




Of course this happened right after I rented a post office box. I rented the box so that I can try to sell some of my used pantyhose. I'd like to sell some instead of throwing them away so that I can afford some new pantyhose and and maybe a new pair of stiletto heels or two. I'll talk a little more about that later.




Since my videos were shut down, I suddenly didn't have any way to communicate with fellow pantyhose lovers. I do have a couple of people that want to buy some of my pantyhose, but there seems to have been a hang up with the post office delivering their mail. It hasn't been a good couple of weeks in the pantyhose department for me lately.




To get my videos back up and running on YouTube I had to come up with a new screen name and a new email address. I actually did come up with a name and YouTube accepted it, but when I entered my email address for the account, YouTube immediately closed that account because recognized my good ol sh2wph@yahoo.com email address. I quickly realized that any new account would have to be linked to a new email address.




My new YouTube account name is: n2collants




My new email address linked to that account is: n2collants@yahoo.com




But, I would rather have people contact me at my usual sh2wph@yahoo.com address.


























4 comments:

xdress17j said...

Sorry to hear about your youtube account. I've had several videos flagged for music lately. So understand the frustration as a fellow pantyhose lover.

My video posting has slowed considerably but still love to see your legs, very tasteful. I've been fortunate to find a woman who lets me dress in tights and bodystockings, I'm on top of the world right now. Not ready to introduce her to jaime my crossdressing persona. But am so happy that she will dress up with me, rub each others legs and just go crazy with each other.

Keep up your great work. Love the legs in pantyhose.

sh2wph said...

Losing the account was quite a shock. I really didn't see it coming.

You are lucky to have a woman that lets you dress that way and not only "not" ridicule you, but let you feel free to embrace your fetish. Thats so cool.

As far as introducing her to "Jasmine". Take it slow. Don't rush it. You know, "Stop and smell the roses".

xdress17j said...

Trust me, I realize how extremely lucky I am to have found her. She accepts me in pantyhose and wants to play in pantyhose along side of me, I couldn't wish for anything more than that.

I really do enjoy your blog and pictures, thanks.

hiheelslut2k said...

So nice to find others that share the same passion for pantyhose and high heels....my situation is akin to our host, except I can't even leave any laying around, she will not tolerate seeing any of them. She knows what I am doing,just "doesn't want to see it."