Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Suspended From You Tube

Well I woke up early this past Monday morning and checked my email and there it was, a suspension notice from YouTube. It said that I was suspended from uploading any new videos for two weeks from the time I acknowledged the email. The thing is, I couldn't log on to YouTube because it is a suspended account. So I don't know if you'll see sh2wph on YouTube anymore.



You see, about seven or eight months ago someone "flagged" one of my videos. I still don't know why, only which one was flagged. YouTube told me at the time that basically I was on probation for six months. The six months came and went without any other problems.



Then, one or two weeks ago I had another video "flagged" and I was put on another six month probation. It just so happened that I was reading some of my YouTube comments and clicked on the home page of one of the people that had left me a favorable comment on one of my videos. Right there on his page was a comment from some nut job telling him, "Just to let you know, I'm reporting all of your friends".



So there it was. Obviously it was a comment from the guy who flagged me! Someone was pissed off at someone else and decided to take it out on other people.

Now I don't know what to do. I don't know whether to concentrate my videos on Xtube or try an open another YouTube account. There's a chance that the suspension will be lifted in two weeks, but I'm not exactly holding my breath on that.

I'll figure something out and post it here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would tell you to stick with Xtube (and I finally found your channel, nice), maybe you will have more freedom to post your stuff there instead of making "teasers" to avoid more flags.

BTW, I really like the bra you are using, I mean, not in myself you know; for that matter, maybe you could use something like a half sphere to fill it, maybe some actual pads.

Anonymous said...

That really sucks, i do not understand them. There are users with dirtier videos than you and have not been suspended. I hope to see you back there if not i hope to see you on xtube.

Anonymous said...

Dear sh2wph,

Is there a way one of your friends could log on in your place and start the 2 wks ticking?

sh2wp

PS - (I wear panties and my wife is into it - I'd like to talk to you more)