Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Trip To N.C.



I was excited the entire week before I left for my trip. I love my wife, but I could hardly wait to get away for a couple of days. It's not that I don't love her or anything like that, it's just that I wanted to have some uninhibited sexual time to do whatever I wanted.










I knew a couple of things before I left. The first, I would not be meeting any fellow pantyhose lovers and, that the sooner I arrived at my hotel, the more time I would have to play.










I had hoped to find someone else that was into pantyhose in the Charlotte area. I searched the web and left a couple of messages on message boards. I did have a couple of responses, but no arrangements had been made. I only received a handful of responses and none would work out. Also, I don't have a laptop, so once I left home, I no longer had access to the Internet. On top of all of this, my job was going to keep me busy all day and part of the evening on Monday. This would be followed with an early start on Tuesday, with a departure in the early afternoon. I'd have to check out of the hotel around 7 am Tuesday morning. Go to work and then get an early afternoon start on the road to get home. There would be no room for pantyhose play on Tuesday. It was over!

Nose back to the grindstone and reality Tuesday morning! I was anxious to get started.

It turned out that the weather was fantastic. It was shorts weather. Since my wife was still asleep when I left, I decided to wear shorts and pantyhose for the trip. I've worn pantyhose with shorts a couple of times before, but never for a long drive like this. I wore beige mist No Nonsense Almost Bare pantyhose. They match my skin tone perfectly. If someone saw me, they probably wouldn't even realize that I was wearing them. I laid out a pair of jeans and sweat pants on the passenger seat in case I needed to change quickly and off I went.

After a couple of hours on the road I had to pee. I found an exit with several fast food restaurants and stopped. What I did next was a first for me. I decided to walk in without changing, pee and get back on the road. So I walked into a KFC wearing my shorts and pantyhose. I was a little nervous, but no one noticed. I didn't think they would.

A couple of days before I left, I bought two pair of new panties. They didn't cost much and they are one of my favorite brand, Vassarette high cut microfiber. They feel fantastic They are just a little too small, size 5, but I had to have them. Also, on the way I stopped at a Wal Mart and bought two pair of thongs. One royal blue and the other hot pink. I was disappointed with them because when I got to the hotel room and tried them on, they weren't tight enough. Size 7 and loose. I decided right away that I wouldn't keep them. I'd return them and get a refund later. If you hang around and watch some of my video, you may see them laying around in the hotel room in the background. They really were hot colors. It's a shame they didn't fit since my wife doesn't complain when I wear panties in front of her.

As soon as I arrived in my room, I set up the camera and shot some video. All in all I shot almost an hour of video total and a little over 100 still pics. Honestly, I wasn't overly impressed with the video this time. Some of it is okay. This time though, most of the new video can't be posted on You Tube. It's too graphic. It'll have to be on XTube since. What I'm trying to say is that my dick shows in most of it.

I got off both nights I was there, but, I only have video of me cumming the second night. The first night, it kind of got away from me I was so excited, plus, the way I did it is really hard to video without showing my face.

The video I'm showing in this post is some of the first video I shot when I arrived on Sunday March 8, 2009. In it I'm wearing a pair of my new Vassarette panties.


The photo at the top of this post is taken from some of the upcoming video.

Click on the "PLAY" button below to see a little tease video of me, arriving in my hotel room.



7 comments:

sheerhot said...

Welcum back!
The video is exquisite. your perfect legs and ass, the sexy hose and shoes...........delicious
I look forward to the more explicit videos/photos soon.
Glad you enjoyed your trip

Anonymous said...

nice clip and yet another fantastic clip of those smooth senual legs of yours. can't wait to see more!!

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm in so-cal and you have the sexest legs i've seen in a long time. congrates.

Anonymous said...

Just found your site tonight (3/27). It was a nice way to end a crappy day at work. I am about the same age, tried hose on for the first time at 13, like you, and now do this more than have sex with my wife, unfortunately. Until that changes, I'll be cumming back for more. Too bad you're 2000 miles away. Let us know when you ever make it to the Southwest!

somercet said...

Do you ever get to Michigan?

Anonymous said...

you have the most gorgeous set of legs that I have ever seen. If you are ever in the NJ are I will love to meet with you for ph play!!!!
Tamara

Mardee said...

Those lovely panties enhance your appeal and add to the seductiveness of your pantyhose.