Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Pantyhose, For Sale?


If you've seen my latest video on YouTube.com you probably know that I've been advertising about selling some of my used pantyhose. I decided to do this for several reasons.


First off, I hate to throw a pair of pantyhose away. Even if they have runs in them, they're still soft and sexy and feel great to wear. So, I've ended up with a cabinet full of pantyhose. But people always want more, and that includes me. What do I want? I want a new pair of stiletto heels and some new lingerie. The big problem is that I don't have the money to be able to buy anything new without my wife finding out. Like a lot of guys, I let her handle the finances without a word. Believe me, it's better that way. The downside is that she knows when I spend any money and what it's being spent on. She would not be happy if I spent $40 on a pair of new sexy pumps for myself. So for me to able to buy anything, it has to be behind her back.


Over the last couple of years, I've had a lot of people ask about me sending them some of my pantyhose or panties. Why not? I've got a lot.


So the idea was born.


If you'd be interested in buying some, email me at: sh2wph@yahoo.com


Include, "Buy pantyhose" in the subject line.


Another thing, some guys have asked about me making personalized videos for them while wearing pantyhose and playing with myself. People actually want to see me jerk off in my pantyhose and send them the video and the pantyhose.


If you'd be interested in that let me know.


Leave a comment on this blog and email me.

1 comment:

Lauri said...

Love your blog! How do I subscribe? I have tried a couple of times by using the link at the bottom of the page, but found only a list of blog discussions...

Also, though a bit personal, how do you hide...uhhhhh...well, you know...you are so smooth down there, how do you do it? I always end up with a lump...

Thank you sooo much! Huggs! Lauri

Ps. I love pantyhose and heels...you have gorgeous legs!