Sunday, May 7, 2023

Hanging Out In My Hotel

 As mentioned before, I travel often for work these days.  I almost always carry more women's clothes with me than men's.  Most of the time I've got one pair of men's shoes and as many as five or six pairs of women's shoe's.  When I'm in the room I'm almost always wearing a stuffed bra and pantyhose.

I'm usually to busy with work and too tired to takes any pictures in the evenings but I'm still dressed.  In the mornings I usually take some pictures after my first cup of coffee.  It's a fun way to start my day.

Here are some of my most recent photos.  If you have time, leave a comment.












5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you always look so damn good in your photos. Love those long hosed legs!

Anonymous said...

Would you ever let a guy suck your sweet little cock?

sh2wph said...

What a great question. Let's put it this way. If I find myself comfortable enough to dress up like this in front of a guy and he wants to taste me, I'll let him.

Anonymous said...

It’s really a shame we don’t get to see more of your sexy, womanly pantyhose clad legs!

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that even though I myself don't wear pantyhose I have always admired your work and last year I became empowered and inspired to crossdress in public because of you, even though I pretty much limit that to mainly sleeveless tops, leggings and minishorts, and various types of women's footwear (like ballet flats, sandals and aerobic shoes), accessories (like leg warmers so that my legs can look good like yours do and also scrunchies that I wear around my wrists), and jewelry (like anklets, I handmake my own beaded anklets from scratch and even modify various women's pre-made versions to fit my ankle). I also will be starting to paint both my fingernails and toenails this summer too. To me I believe there are NO gender boundaries when it comes to what I wear. Period. Be yourself and don't let idiots like Trump or DeSantis tell you how to live, love, or dress!!!