Sunday, March 26, 2023

I'm Still Trying To Take A Hot Picture

One day, when I was a teenager, I put on a pair of pantyhose.  I then set up a camera on a tripod and took pictures of myself wearing pantyhose.  I tried to pose so that I looked like a girl with sexy legs.

Many decades later, I'm stilling doing it.

I'm not in my teens anymore but I still take pictures of myself wearing women's clothes.

These days I travel often for work.  When I do, I usually take my camera and tripod.  I also take an assortment of lingerie and usually several pairs of high heels and ballet flats.

I'm still trying to pose like a woman.  Some times the pictures look pretty decent.  Here are some recent shots.  I hope you like them.

 






 





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mostlyleggs! How are you? I love your latest blog! I'm fond of the last three photos here! I would also love to see you pose in black pantyhose! Take care Mostlyleggs!

Anonymous said...

All these photos are pretty hot. Would love to see a little video, as well!

Anonymous said...

You look great in pantyhose so keep up with your fetish for pantyhose

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous in your silky sheer to waist pantyhose with your shapely feminine nylon feet. I would love to shower your legs and feet with my juicy cum! I’m a lover of pantyhose, too !

Anonymous said...

I’ve had a fetish for pantyhose for over 20 years. I love the feel, look and scent of my pantyhose. I also love jerking off and cumming in a pile of cum stained pantyhose