Monday, May 30, 2022

A Black Bra

These days I travel frequently for work.  When I'm alone in my hotel room I'm almost always dressed in a pair of pantyhose and and a bra.  Over the years I've developed a fetish for bras as well.  When I first started wearing bras it was simply for pictures.  I felt that it would help add to the feminine illusion that I try to accomplish in photos.  A flat chest is a dead giveaway that it's a guy.  

 These days it's just part of my cross dressing attire.

Many years ago I bought several bras for myself.  A few sports bras and and few that would probably be classified as training bras.  Since then I've worn them more and more.  

 As I've mentioned before I "stuff" them with water balloons.  They're suprizingly sturdy and they do hold up well when heated up in the microwave oven.  Which I especially like to do in winter.  Despite what you might think, they don't burst when heated.

What I haven't until recently was a black bra.  Over the years, any time I've worn a black bra, it's been one of my wife's.  I've never made a habit of wearing her clothes.  I did take a one piece bathing suit of hers years a go and then once in a while I'd wear one of her black bras.  Other than that, I haven't worn her things.

Recently, while out of town.  I had some extra time and stopped by a Wal Mart to shop for a black bra.  I have to admit that I still become a little nervous when I browse the bra section of a department store.  I guess because it's the one item that is one hundred percent for a woman and I don't think it's an item that a man normally buys for a wife or a girlfriend. I feel that I might as well have a sign hanging around my neck stating, "I'm a cross dresser and I'm trying to find a bra to wear".  

I was surprised that I was able to find one that I liked and it was also reasonably priced. Soon, I was heading back to my hotel room to try on my new black bra.  I was truly excited.








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That simple black bra makes your photos ten times sexier!

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful black bra you got, I love to see more sexy pics of you wearing that black bra alongside with your black leotard/swimsuit.

Anonymous said...

No. 4 image does it for me, it doesn't get much better than that - stunning, more please

Anonymous said...

That 4th photo on your back with your legs spread in your leotard and that nice smooth girly crotch while wearing those black patent pumps is so sexy and fem. Wish you posted more frequently.

Anonymous said...

Hi, love your content. Such a shame you don't post any longer on youtube.

I too love dressing in swimsuits and well really anything womanly.

Love how well you tuck too, it makes us look so much more fem.

Check me out over on flickr, my id is robindoes.

Hope to hear from you soon and see some new content. Your Speedo swimsuit vids were so sexy.

TraceyDresses said...

I do wish you would post more images. You're very sexy as a woman.

Here's a link to mine.

https://traceydresses.blogspot.com/2021/10/here-goes.html

Anonymous said...

You are incredibly sexy dressed as a woman showing off her gorgeous legs in sheer to waist pantyhose. I would love to stroke and caress your pantyhose clad wonders while you jerk off and cum in your pantyhose and nylon panties!