Sunday, March 19, 2017

More Leg Warmers

Until recently I had only worn my black leg warmers in front of my wife.  Keep in mind that my wife is not really into my cross dressing, she is however, tolerant of it.  So I'm always a nervous to wear new things.  For example when I first wore a pair of tights in front of her, I wore a pair of basic black opaque tights.  Nothing fancy.  Just black tights.  It took quite a while to get up enough courage to wear actual colors.

The same has applied to wearing leg warmers.  I started with black a couple of years ago and it was only recently that I wore something other than black.

I decided that I'd wear a pair of blue leg warmers the heel stirrups.  I'm not really fond of the stirrups, but I bought them anyway.

I've got a pair of tights that the package says the color is "Old Rose".  They are very light with what I at first thought to be a touch of red in them.  I mean just barely a hint of red.

I decided to wear them with my blue leg warmers and black socks.  My wife didn't say a woed.  She just accepted my outfit without complaint.  But you know what?  When I really looked closely at the tights that I was wearing.  I realized something.  The package may say, Old Rose", but in all actuality. they're really light pink.  So when it was all said and done, I was wearing pink tights in front of my wife.

Pink tights.  You know what?  It was a turn on.

There I was, wearing pink tights openly in front of my wife and she wasn't complaining about it at all.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're fortunate that your wife is so accepting. How did you manage to break the ice to her on shaving your legs etc and wearing pantyhose ? ~Lena j~

sh2wph said...

How did I break the ice about shaving my legs and having a pantyhose fetish? I'm not sure, but I thought I told this story earlier in this blog (several years ago). If I haven't, I should have. If I have, it's worth telling again.

I'll see if I can post it soon.

So, stay tuned, please.

Anonymous said...

Only recently found your blog, so I haven't read all the older posts. But will certainly look through them as time permits. You do look so femme, and I love reading your captions.
I'll be tuned in and turned on. ~Lena j~

Alison said...

This is my blog, similar in some ways to yours:

http://straightxdresser.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/wearing-cute-womens-black-top.html