Sunday, March 12, 2017

I Almost Forgot My Leg Warmers

During the winter a couple of years ago I started wearing a black pair of leg warmers around the house with my tights.  Now keep in mind that I'm married and I wear these things in front of my wife.  She's not really into me wearing pantyhose and tights, but I do it anyway.  She obviously knows I have a pantyhose fetish, but when I introduced the leg warmers into my wardrobe she didn't didn't complain at all.

Last year as the season changed from winter to spring, I realized that I hadn't worn my leg warmers all winter.  Of course since the warmer weather had already set in.  It was too late to start wearing them.

This year I almost did it again.  It was just a few weeks ago when I realized I hadn't pull out my leg warmers and slipped them on.

So that's what I did.  Once again, my wife didn't complain at all.  I'm still amazed at what I'm able to get away with.  In other words, what can I get away with wearing in front of my wife?

What I've been trying to do is to wear the most feminine clothes that I can get away with.  When you get right down to it, tights and leg warmers are pretty damn feminine.

I actually bought a new pair of leg warmers the other day.  They're actually a crochet pattern and when you see them you have to agree that they're pretty feminine.











No comments: