Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Tuck

Although I usually wear pantyhose, tights or at least panties, on this particular afternoon I decided to show off just how small my dick is at times and just how easy it is to tuck it away.  I was really going for the camel toe and I think I did a pretty good job.  What do you think?

People have asked me how I'm able to tuck my dick away so easily.  The truth is that I really do have small small balls.  I know that's something that guys don't usually admit, but in my case it really is true.  They also have a tendency to pop back up into their sockets.  When they do that, it's really easy to simply tuck my soft cock back between my legs.



























1 comment:

Jaime Xdress said...

Oh but tucking can be such fun especially when you use pantyhose to keep it all tucked up!
xo Jaime