Saturday, May 3, 2014

More And More Daring

When I first started going out on our deck to take pictures I was really nervous about it.  My main concern, of course, was (and is) being seen by a neighbor or passer by.  At first I basically tip toed out and constantly looked around to see if there was anyone around that could see me.  I also was a lot more conservative in what I wore in comparison to the way I seem to dress now.  At first I would nervously wear a pair of shorts, pantyhose and high heels while looking around for accidental viewers.

Over time I've become a lot less inhibited and more daring in what I wear.  At times feeling like I'm practically naked.  Of course I haven't actually been naked, but wearing only a pair of pantyhose is pretty damn close to being naked. Of course the way our deck is situated it's relatively isolated.  The only neighbors I really have to worry about are in the house behind is and our upstairs neighbor.  Once spring and summer arrive and the bushes and trees fill out our deck is almost completely hidden from the house, leaving only the upstairs neighbor a concern.  The only way to avoid being seen from upstairs is to only takes pictures when they aren't home.  The thing is, we have new neighbors up there and they are home a lot more than the former people.  Therefore, I can't go out there as much as I used to.  Which has meant that these days I'm taking more pictures inside.  Which in turn means, in my opinion an inferior quality in photographs.  For that, I apologize.

The pictures below (taken last July) are an example of what I'm talking about.  At first I had a tee shirt on over my pink top, then before I knew it, I'd stripped my shorts off.




This isn't naked.  Is it?



3 comments:

09aug1 said...

naked or not? it sure is sexy!!

Mardee said...

Not naked but so much sexier.

Anonymous said...

I've been venturing out more and more myself. Fear makes it even more fun.