Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Holidays

Now that the holiday's as well as the official beginning of winter has arrived I've slowed down somewhat in my cross dressing.  I simply haven't been wearing pantyhose much recently.  I haven't even been wearing tights very much either.  For the last two or three winters, I've been wearing tights around the house whereas I used to wear sweat pants.  As I've stated before, my wife doesn't seem to mind, or should I say, she puts up with it.  But, so far this year I've been wearing my nylon leggings mostly.  I've worn tights a few times, like today, but truthfully, the leggings are warmer.

I've also slowed down on taking pictures.  I took a few today, but it was just a few quickie's. I have noticed that the winter sun coming in our back windows actually looks pretty good for interior pictures, so perhaps I'll start taking more.  I just have to avoid being caught by my wife.

Here's a couple that I took this afternoon.  Today was a tights day.  Complete with my hot pink slouch socks.  I don't know how many husbands wear hot pink socks in front of their wife, but I'm one that does.




1 comment:

Jaime Xdress said...

The holidays curtail my wearing of tights and pantyhose, but is mainly because there are sooo many people around the house during the holidays. Looking forward to the new year and wearing more pantyhose and tights.