Sunday, December 8, 2013

Pictures Instead Of Video

I added a new video to You Tube this weekend.  I hope that most of you realize that I am also on youtube.com as well as this blog.  In case you don't know, on You Tube my screen name is

mostlyleggs


I was about to upload a second new video but at the end of it I Decided to show my little dick under my leotard.  So I made an Extended Version of the video and thought that I'd put it here on my blog.  That way the "shorter" version could be on you tube and the one with the little bit of nudity could be viewed on my blog.  I spent a large part of the weekend trying to get the Extended Version uploaded to the blog without any luck.  It just wouldn't upload.  Finally I gave up and I simply decided to show some pictures I took a while back.

I hope you like them.  A couple of them have a little something extra in them.











5 comments:

Jaime Xdress said...

Loved your pictures MC and that extra something special, very sexy. xo Jaime

09aug1 said...

mmm!!! you look delicious!!

09aug1 said...

mmm!! you look delicious!

Anonymous said...

Wel ... these shots are EXTRA hot ... you look great! ... Really wish you'd consider adding to to your Xtube video collection ... soooo bonerlicious ...

sh2wph said...

@Anonymous
Thanks for the compliment. As far as Xtube is concerned I am guilty of neglecting that account. It's been quite a while since I've posted anything there. However I have posted video showing nudity on this blog. Maybe I should post something again there. BTW, on xtube.com look for sh2wph.