Sunday, November 18, 2012

Another Pantyhose Milestone.

As soon as the weather turned cool I once again started wearing tights at home.  During the summer I usually wear a tee shirt and panties.  Sometimes I wear shorts with them and other times not.  But with the cooler weather, I want something on my legs.  These days, it's tights or pantyhose.  That's right. pantyhose.

In the past my wife has totally balked at the notion of me wearing pantyhose.  She's accepted the fact that I wear tights.  I started with black tights, then moved to dark blue and coffee colored tights.  Once I got to coffee tights I switched to coffee colored pantyhose.  It hasn't bothered her at all.

On Saturday night we watched some tv and had some beers while both us wore pantyhose.  I wore the coffee and she wore suntan.  It sounds simple and trivial, but it was quite a turn on for me.

This isn't the first time I've worn pantyhose in front of her by any means.  It's just that now it seems to actually be accepted by my wife instead of being met with her scorn.

It's hard for me to imagine what I get away with these days.  Sunday afternoon, watching football while wearing pantyhose.

**************************************

I'm backlogged on posting pictures.  I've got a lot of pics in different colors.  I just don't have enough time to post them and tell about them.  Here's a few from a week or so ago.  I thought the light pink colored slouch socks worked well the the coffee colored Leggs pantyhose.






























I really liked the above set.  I like the way the colors came out.

**************************************************






********************************************







***************************************************




These last two show exactly what I wore during the afternoon and evening.  A sweat shirt over top of a tee shirt, coffee Leggs pantyhose and light pink slouch socks.  Like I said, I'm surprised at what I've been getting away with. 












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you ever wear little skirts with these clothes?