Friday, November 9, 2012

A Little Extra Video In Bing Cherry Tights

This is a companion video to my most recent video on YouTube.com (ML 125).  I really fell for these tights as soon as I saw them in Target.  They're Bing Cherry Opaque Merona Tights.

I don't really care for the video below.  I wasn't shot using my old tried and true video camera.  I used the new point and shoot camera I got recently that happens to shoot video.  It really doesn't do a very good job.  But, here I am in just a pair of tights.





**********************************************************

Here's a few recent shots.
The tights I'm wearing in the next several pictures are once again, my Wine Celebration Merona tights.  I can't quite seem to get enough of them.









 This last picture is one of those pictures that was taken accidentally.  I thought the camera was set to give me some time to get in front of it and pose, when all of a sudden the flash went off and got my butt walking away from the camera.  It's a little out of focus, but I felt it was worth throwing in here.  In other words.  I kind of like it.



 **************************************************************
 Here's a few more that were taken about a month ago.  I just love this color.





As always, there's more coming soon..
Also, be sure to view some of my older posts for more pictures and videos.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your post came at a great time! I travel frequently and the first thing I did when I landed was to find a Target. From one of your previous posts, I got the xhiliration tights, and after picking up a few pairs of the Merona tights, I love them even more!

You're right, they feel like such a better quality and they fit snugger, which I love. I have two pairs on as I type this and I'm so thankful to be following your blog. Keep up the great work!

Jaime Xdress said...

Hey we got another Merona lover, that is awesome. The other awesome thing are your sexy legs in tights my friend. Love it as always!!