Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Continuing Pantyhose Fetish

It's been a couple of weeks since my last blog post.  I've still taken a few pictures here and there.  I just haven't had the time to post them.

I bought several new pairs of Xhilaration tights from Target recently.  In fact, I haven't even tried them all on yet.  I've posted pictures of some of them and here I'm going to post some more.  I've mentioned that I like buying different colors and that's exactly what I did.  I bought new colors.  Unfortunately, none of them are footed tights.  They're either Capri or footless.  Honestly, I really haven't seen a big difference between the two.

In this next set of pictures I'm wearing my new pair of Hawaiian Coral Capri Xhilaration tights.  I simply love this color.  When I saw them in the store I actually became excited at the prospect of waring them.























2 comments:

Jaime Xdress said...

Love the coral color on your legs. I'm still a huge fan of footed tights so I'm not sure if I would try the footless styles or not, but you definitely make them look sexy MC.

goldnmale2121 said...

i agree with Jamie..you have a gift of looking sexy..seems like no matter what you wear you pull it off, and i always get turned on..love the tippy toes stand also.