Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Lazy Sunday Afternoon In A One Piece Bathing Suit

It's not unusual for my wife and I to stay home on a Sunday afternoon and watch sports on television.  On this particular Sunday we switched back and forth between the Braves at the Red Sox and the Sprint Cup race at Sonoma. 

What makes me a little different than most guys is that while I was hanging out with my wife at home on this Sunday is the fact that I was wearing her One Piece Bathing Suit underneath a short little white tee shirt.  If she looks closely at me, she can see the one piece through the thin material of the tee shirt.  Also, all that is required is for her to a quick look at my butt and it's pretty obvious that my ass is covered in spandex.





Of all of the women's clothes that I have worn over the years, with the exception of pantyhose, this bathing suit is probably the best feeling item that I have ever worn.  It simply feels nice.  It's just that simple.  Of course I don't walk around in it in front of my wife with my dick hanging out,  But, I wear it in front of her and she's never even mentioned it.






1 comment:

Jaime Xdress said...

Hmm I wonder why that article would be the most fun? My guess is that you enjoy the feel of having your ass covered and the fabric over your nipples at the same time, its like compression in all of the right spots ;-)