Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bodysuits And Pantyhose

In my opinion, there's not many things sexier than seeing a sexy woman wear a bodysuit.  That is if she's got the body for it.  If you add a silky pair of pantyhose, it's almost like looking at a little piece of heaven.  These two pieces of clothing just happen to be some of my favorite things to wear as well.  I don't look as good as sexy 20 year old girl in them, but I think I look pretty decent in them.

A couple of weeks ago I found some thong bodysuits on sale in a department store.  First off, it's a little unusual to see bodysuits on the rack in a store, let alone, thong style.  I had to try them.  The first one I bought was a burgandy one in size medium.  I typically buy myself smaller sizes since they fit so much tighter.  Being a fan of pantyhose, I enjoy a tight feeling.  I took it home and tried it on.  It felt great.  I realized that I could probably get away with wearing a large size and went back and bought two more.  Baby blue and charcoal.




















I took some pictures this weekend wearing the baby blue one with a pair of nude NoNonsense Almost Bare Sheer To Waist pantyhose.  These pantyhose are the sexiest I have ever worn.  They are super sheer.  In fact you can't even buy this style any moore.  They discontinued them a year or two ago.  They still sell them in a control top version, but the sheer to waist style is no longer available.

Of course, these days I can't seem to keep my ass out of my wife's bathing suit.  It feels awesome.  She knows I wear it, but she doesn't say anything about it.

Let me know what you think.  Please leave a comment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy, you look great. You are such a tease. I need to punish you with my cock

Anonymous said...

Love that crotchless look... show me more of the delicious tush!

Perf

greenhawk46 said...

looking hot and sexy xxx Jim

ChrisT4321 said...

You should do some shopping online at BodySuit.com [http://www.BodySuit.com/] and RiversEdgeDancewear [http://www.RiversEdgeDancewear.com/]!
Your blog could describe MY Life!
Thanks, ChrisT