Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Best Video Ever Shot Of Me?

I'm thinking that this just might be the best video ever shot of me wearing pantyhose and high heels.  What do you think?  I've shot some pretty good videos in the past.  I'm a guy. A cross dresser that has a beautiful sexy wife that doesn't want to fuck me.  So, what do I do?  I don't go out to bars and look for women that want to have a guy for the evening.  I stay at home and wait for my wife to go to bed on the weekends, then I dress up in lingerie, pantyhose and high heels.  Sometimes I set up the video camera or still camera and strut my stuff and pose like a model in front of it.  It's the only thing I can usually do.  I look forward to it.  I get to walk around the house in pantyhose with my little dick hanging out.

Please watch the following video and leave me a comment.  I'm just a sexually frustrated guy.  Are you?





Usually, if I feel that there's a good chance that I won't get caught, I take pictures or video.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those legs

sheerhot said...

I love your videos, so sexy and sensual. I hunger for ejaculation in and through the hose. And I know I'm not alone. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your vids... show us more of that ass!

Anonymous said...

So, who did the camera work? Very nice, sensual, tasteful.

Anonymous said...

I love your nylon feet, wonderfull shoes...

Lisa