Saturday, June 25, 2011

More Video From My Trip

As I said before, I recently went out of town on a business trip.  I stayed two nights in a hotel and I took some of my clothes and of course my video camera.  I spent every moment that I could dressing up and playing around with myself.  I shot some video that is suitable to post on youtube.com, but a lot of it can't be shown on that site because of the nudity.  Since a lot of you want to be me naked, I don't have many options as to where I can post it.  Actually my main intention was to shoot video that can be shown on youtube.com.  But of course, when given the chance, I seem to get a little carried away.

I've got more video to post, I just need to have privacy to edit it and post it.

I used to feel that I was the only guy that did this, but, over the last few years I've found out that there are a lot of guy's out there that like to play around like this.  If you like what you see, or can relate to this fetish, please leave a comment on this blog post.



11 comments:

greenhawk46 said...

great video-
really sexy and erotic

sweet body too-you'd be nice to fuck and suck
xxxx
Jim

Anonymous said...

Love your vids... Great legs and ass... Show us more ass!

Perf

Anonymous said...

very sexy!

osbornaz said...

I can relate.

Anonymous said...

I fully understand - and would love a few hours with a guy into the same things as me. If you are ever near Nashville, get in contact ;)

Anonymous said...

Sweet cock would luv2suck on it and that cute asshole would like to run my tounge around that huney!Mmmm

Anonymous said...

Would luv to hav that cute,sweet cock n my mouth! Also want too tounge that sweet asshole,run my tounge up&down them cute cheeks! U r what im look'n for SH2WPH a man that wears pantyhose! I wear'm too huney!

Anonymous said...

I love ur pantyhose babe i want ur cock in my mouth u should do a video with jamiinnylon's an run each others hand down your pantyhose that wud be so so so sexxy!!!!

Anonymous said...

This vid is awsome that sweet cockof urs is very very suckable mmmmm and that asshole is so lickable also, so sh2wph my name is ray im a bi male n 2all that u r! Love the feel of pantyhose on my legs&feet i wear mine under my work jeans every day the feel n is awsome!!! So sh2wph ill keep n touch w/u baby boy

Anonymous said...

SeeIng you there makes me want to please you like no woman is able to or can understand better than a CD can! It feels so right when we are complete! I do have to say if give a chance I would try it with another CD to see!

darksdofthmoon40 said...

First of all I love your videos. And you have a body to die for. But I would love to eat that ass. And I would. Any ways thanks an have a great day. I live in Va also.