Sunday, June 19, 2011

Finally, A Little Alone Time

It seems as if it's been a very long time since I've been able to be alone. When I'm home, my wife is almost always there also. When she is gone, she'll be home very soon. Therefore, when I do have a little alone time at home, I have to worry about her walking in the door at any moment. I'm constantly looking over my shoulder, or looking out the window to see if she's just pulled into the driveway. Why? Because, when I'm alone, I want to wear pantyhose, high heels and lingerie and I want to do it all by myself.

Recently. my job asked me to travel out of town for an overnight stay. I'll be honest. I wanted to. I love my wife, but I wanted to be alone for a night. I didn't want to go out on my own to a bar and look for some young hottie. I just wanted to be alone with myself and my pantyhose and high heels. I also wanted to have my video camera on hand to capture myself wearing pantyhose and trying to look desireable. Actually what I'd like to do is shoot a video that a woman can view and be a little envious of. How many married guys want to do that?

After things were almost set, my one night overnight trip turned into two nights. I was beyond excited. I could hardly wait to go. I knew, that at home, I wouldn't, " get any". So, why wouldn't I be? I knew that I'd have two nights to go back to my hotel room and play dress up in front of the camera.

I wanted to dress in my red Speedo one piece, red tights and red strappy stiletto high heels. Do you think the outfit looks good? Leave a comment and tell me what you think.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

its nice, i wish i could have them do You chat on yahoo.

Anonymous said...

WOW.... many many women would be envious! Please keep posting, as you're able...

Perf

rolanda said...

I wish I could be there with you to keep you entertained! I love your legs and your tight booty. Rolando

Anonymous said...

You don't just "look good". You look incredibly good! Very sexy and every woman should be envious. You are amazing...

Anonymous said...

it's my favourite picture from your blog. stiletto shoes are very nice. i like your red clothes. and so what... i come from between netherland and france.