Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's Already Fall






Here it is, fall again. One more year. Of course I'm still sexually frustrated. Still married to a sexy woman that won't touch me, never wants sex and refuses to talk about it, to even really try.

I should have updated this blog sooner than this. I've been slack, I admit that. But, I am still carrying on with my fetish desires whenever I can. In other words, I'm a cross dresser with a big fetish for pantyhose. I like wearing them and I like to see women wear them. I'd rather see a women showing off her sexy legs in pantyhose and high heels than show me her tits. It's a "To each his own" thing. I like pantyhose.

I shot these pictures just a little while ago and I couldn't resist showing them to the world. I like to try and look sexy in pantyhose and high heels. Oh yeah, I also like to set up a camera and take pictures of myself when I do it. Weird? Yeah, kind of. But harmless.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not weird ... I'm 48 and I do as you do. Pantyhose, underdressing, high heels, attracted by women, sexually frustrated, double life, and so on.

We're many in that case.

Robertabass said...

I wish I can have these legs wrapped around me in bed or anywhere else

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see more in womens jeans too! THat's sexy...

Anonymous said...

you're so sexy!! make lots of vids showing off, show more pics of your sexy tootsies.. you need lots of lovin in your hose & sexy heels ..all "eleven" toes need lots of licking kissing & dicking yummie!!!