Sunday, November 8, 2009

11/09/2009

This was an an entry saved as a draft on 11/09/2009. I'm finally publishing it: 1/30 2010
*******************************************************************************


I've had new high heels for a while now. They were a gift from an internet friend.



Is it possible to take a break from wearing panyhose, even though my wife doesn't want sex? Well, all I can say is, "Maybe". Is that as close as I'll ever get? Well? Maybe. I just haven't felt like it would be a good idea to show (express) how strong my fetish is.

I may be at the point where I can talk to her. In other words I may be able to tell her how much I like wearing pantyhose. To tell her how stong my sexual urge is. She doesn't understand how strong sexual desire can be. How can she? She's never has a "horny" thought. At least not that I'm aware of.

What do I do? I keep going through the everyday motions. And, I try to let her know just how horny I am, without going too far and pissing her off.




Lately, I've been wearing only a pair of panties in front of her (as opposed to pantyhose and panties), without her saying a word about my fetish. She knows I have a stash of pantyhose that includes many pairs of panties, leotards and (as far as I know) one pair of high heeled pumps.

4 comments:

schumi said...

I love you

drschumi said...

Hello I have the same taste as you and my wife is colder than a piece of ice, I like wearing pantyhose, tights with her but does not like it, sorry for my bad English but when I found you I love how you turn Thank you.
Your videos are very good I liked felicicdades

Unknown said...

just found your blog whilst looking up ball tucking on x tube.
kudos on the site.
love it.
love pantyhose.

venus razor?
i hope so... legs look like it.

try black pantyhose sometime.
that really revs my engine.

well... its time that i get off of the computer and start filming my fetish... crocs on dirty feet.
i'll link you later =]

Nyle Ahn said...

I'm wondering... you keep coming back to how your wife isn't interested in sex, which drives you to your pantyhose fetish.

Haven't you tried talking to her about therapy? What's her deal? Was she into sex and one point but then gradually lost interest? Or, did she feign interest before marriage but never really had it; after marriage, the impetus to feign it fades and she simply declines any invitations?

I say man up a bit there. Unless you're doing it wrong, sex should feel good. Why can't she just let you placate yourself, even if only for 10 minutes to get your rocks off?

Actually, denying you sex is a form of passive hostility. Really. I mean, c'mon.