Sunday, August 23, 2009

Checking In With New High Heels


I just wanted to add a quick note as to what I've been up yo lately.


I was given a very nice gift of new high heels by a special someone from the Internet world. I picked out a sexy pair of high heel stilettos from an online website. The last few weeks I've spent most of my alone time trying to wear them without my wife finding out. She knows I have a pair of black pumps. That's not a secret to her anymore. But if (when) she finds my new ones, I'm going to have a little explaining to do.


I thought I'd add a picture of myself wearing my new heels. I hope you like it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

BUY SOME WOMENS SANDALS IN GOLD AND NO MORE HEELS!!! IF DONE YOU WILL BE A TRUE CROSSDRESSER

Anonymous said...

show off some more of those heels if you can get more gold ones

Anonymous said...

Saw your stuff on pantyhosense.com and tried to find you with no luck. Great sexy vids.

Anonymous said...

Where have you gone! I live for those legs and heels!

Anonymous said...

I love those thighs and that a**. I want to see more

bigbird610 said...

just a suggestion I think that you should paint your toenails all the time. It looks sooo sexy when you take your shoe off and ee painted toenails under your hose. And more pics of the cleavege on your foot when u cross ur legs. You know the part between the shoe and your the bottom of your foot. thats sooo sexy. Please more opened toed shoes and shoeplay while wearing them. Kinda like a sandal or strappy heel play. Try to take your shoe off without using your hands just make your shoe come off by wiggling your toes and moving your foot around. Thats way hott also. just my opinion, but im sure you will agree also.

aj said...

I like those heels - I like very much. How does it feel when your nyloned foot slides inside the shoe? I bet it's very exciting. Sometimes I'll slide a nylon over my balls and erect penis and fuck the inside of a high heel shoe. At the same time, I'll gently kiss the other high heel all over.