Sunday, July 26, 2009

I Don't Hide My Fetish Anymore

On the weekends we usually just hang out at home. We drink and enjoy each others company. It really is that simple. Moneys tight and it's not worth risking a DUI, so we stay at home.

The thing is, after I get drunk (and her as well), I try to talk her into sex. She doesn't want it and never has. She ends up going to bed. I'm left alone. I'm drunk and horny and my wife is passed out, cold. Literally.

What do I do? I slip my panties off and slip on a pair of pantyhose. These days, usually a darker color, like taupe. I'll also grab my black pumps, which are kept in the cabinet under the sink in "my' bathroom and wear them in the living room with my dick hanging out of my crotchless pantyhose.

I used to make sure that I took my pantyhose off and stashed them back in their hiding place before I crashed after my many beers. These days, I'll probably go to sleep on the couch wearing my pantyhose. Also, there's a chance that my black high heel pumps might be lying on the floor next to the couch. Imagine your wife waking up some Saturday morning and finding that scene in front of her. When mine does. She doesn't say anything. She doesn't even bring it up later.

She didn't used to use "my" bathroom at all, which is is the one in our "master" bedroom. Hers is the other one. About a year ago she started using mine on the the weekends. By that time my pantyhose and panties were already firmly planted in there. For six months or more, I've kept a few pairs of my pantyhose openly in my bathroom. She doesn't say anything.

She's happy not having sex. I really believe that each weekend that goes by and we don't have sex, is a victory for her. And, I just push the pantyhose cross dressing thing a little more.

Damn, I like high heels. They make my legs look sexier.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can even reveal the whole thing without any negative "effects" at all, you know, as long as she is not pressed to have sex it might be enough for her...

will_lick6988 said...

I bet that's a lovely sight,,,,,,you prancing around in heels and crotchless pantyhose, your dick hanging out, swinging free growing harder with each bounce against your hose covered thighs.