Friday, July 4, 2008

What I'd like to do


What's funny is the fact that I do indeed think about sex more often than most. I'd like to think that my sexual thoughts and desires, while not exactly mainstream, aren't illegal or immoral. I enjoy and get off wearing women's "things".




The bottom line is that I'm turned on by girls and women showing off their legs. Theres nothing better than...




I just happen to like wearing and posing in their under ware and lingerie. It does turn me on. It's harmless. So why not? Life is short and I'm a kid anymore. I'm trying to get away with as much as is allowable under the circumstances.




I'm married and the sex is not good. Of course theres a lot more involved than that. It's complicated, very complicated. Isn't everything? We're all a product of our experiences. The older we get, the more experiences we have. Our data base continuously increases. Age. Experience.
Keep in mind, I'm just a guy. I like to wear pantyhose.








6 comments:

Miss X said...

I like your pictures... How do you manage to get such a clean tuck of your manhood and other appendages?

I love leotards, I love to dress up, I like to take pictures of me dressing up...

Love to know your 'tucking' secrets

Unknown said...

I was wondering about that too.

sh2wph said...

Theres really nothing secret about it. I'm not really very large. When it comes right down to size, I'm on the medium (at best) to medium side. Seriously, I basically have a little one with two small balls. I know thats not the answer you're looking for, but thats the truth.

My balls don't get in the way. I can easily tuck them up (inside). My dick (when soft) can easily be tucked backwards between my legs to show that smooth look that people like. I'm not large. How's that for the truth?

Miss X said...

Thanks for your reply.

I work the tuck quite well as you describe, but need to make sure I am not so aroused at times to ensure the smooth lines which you portray...

I am enjoying watching your videos, I will ensure I post some pictures of mine soon, and but some sexy panty hose to play in : )

Unknown said...

As I said in Comments to your Pavlov column, I love to wear and get turned on by women's lingerie too. Sometimes take pictures of myself as well. (No video though). Even occasionally of myself masturbating while "dressed". Whew! I've never shared THAT with anyone!

I have a hard time tucking. My balls are larger and are hard to get up inside (I hope I'm doing it right) and even when I do, they fall right back out again. And although I'm not large, I am thick, and when I try to tape myself up I just get aroused and it doesn.t work out. Oh well....

Anonymous said...

Very sexy pic. Got me aroused, too.