Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's Not Easy Taking Pictures And Video


I added another video to You Tube on Saturday. My goal has been to try and add some video each weekend. It's just not easy. Imagine yourself doing it. For one thing, most guys don't wear pantyhose or any other article of women's clothing. I know this. I'm one that does and believe it or not, I've been wearing them for over thirty years. That is hard to believe.


Not only do I wear them, I like to photograph myself wearing them. How many guys can say that? The thing is, it's not easy doing either. My wife knows about my pantyhose fetish and has seen me wear them on many occasions, but she doesn't know about my pictures and videos. Well, actually she does, but I'll get into that later. I wish I could tell her, but at this point, I don't think she'd understand or even try to understand. Hell, I don't know if shes capable of understanding. What would the average wife say if her husband told her that he liked wearing pantyhose? How many would just say, "That's fine dear"? I doubt many would take that news well.
How many guys wear pantyhose and take pictures and video of themselves? Not many. Part of me feels that its perverted, but the fact is I like it and except for my wifes less than positive feelings towards the fetish, it's harmless.
The big problem is finding time to shoot pictures and video, edit them and upload them without her finding out. Since our computer is in a central location in our home, I just can't do it anytime I want since she could walk up and see what I'm doing.
I see where video can be uploaded to this blog. I've decided that I'll add a little video not shown on You Tube to see if I can attract blog viewers. I'm considering showing some brief nudity. Would anyone out there like to see that? I don't know if I'll be able to do it today since I'm already in the process of uploading a new You Tube video.

5 comments:

Julie said...

You ask: "How many guys wear pantyhose and take pictures and video of themselves?" And then say, "Not many."

Well, maybe not as many as there are guys who drink Bud Light, but come on, you act like you're one of like five guys into pantyhose.

Get over it. You're not all that unique --- the number of hits on your youtube videos proves it (your vids are hot, btw).

What I want to know is when you're going to start talking about the fact that probably 99.9% of the hits on your youtube vids are guys getting off on checking out your hot legs in pantyhose, i.e. how do you feel about the fact that other guys are turned on by the fact that the hot, pantyhosed legs in your vids are not a woman's?

But all that aside --- great vids. I hope you're willing to talk through these comments (given that you didn't seem to be interested in my invitation to email...).

sh2wph said...

Thanks for the interest Julie. First off, I know that there are a lot of guys that like pantyhose. Some like to wear them while others like to see women wear them and then there are some that just like to see other guys wear them. That much is simple. One thing that I don't understand is how people can actually drink Bud Light.

There was a time when I felt that I was somewhat unique because of the fact that I enjoy wearing pantyhose, but that was in the days before the internet. The web has proven to me that I am in fact, not. This I know.

I do however believe that the majority of pantyhose wearers do not wear them in front of a video camera. I know that some do since You Tube and XTube definitely prove that, but most do not.

Of course I know that the You Tube hits are coming from guys. In fact I'd be completely suprised if if even one actual female has viewed any of my videos. I know that some women don't mind there husbands or boyfriends playing dress up and even participating in the fetish, but women don't surf the web for pictures and videos of guys wearing pantyhose.

How do I feel about it? Honestly, there is quite an exhibitionalist thrill to it. I'm not afraid to admit that. That's one of the many reasons why I've posted my videos. In a way, it's a sort of validation. Although, I'd trade all of the positive comments that I've recieved for the same reaction from my wife.

I do thank you for the comments and the compliment.

As far as any email that you may have sent. I don't generally open emails if the subject appears generic, such as, "Hi" or "Hello" or things like that. However, I usually respond if the word pantyhose or legs or something like that appears in the subject line. If somehow your email wasn't answered, I certainly apoligize for that. Thanks again.

Julie said...

my bad on the email, I didn't notice the link on your profile. sometime when I get a minute and don't have to worry about who might look over my should, I'll drop a note.

aisiwaboy said...

You know that in China there are a lot of man loving to wear tights or pantyhose. thanks to the internet, they share their thoughts and pantyhose photo collections. I think it happens all of world now. But the most impotant thing is the society can't accept this. So, we can only express our ideal on internet. Anyway thank you for your blog. I wish you can upload more photos about you.

Rob said...

I started wearing tights when my folks signed me up for ballet class when I was 8 or so. The ballet didn't last, but the tights did. At least until I grew to 6-4, and then I stopped wearing because I couldn't find any that fit. But now there are much longer styles, so I'm back into them. HUE opaque size 5 fit the bill. They're what I'm wearing in my profile pic. Thanks for your blogs. It's nice to connect with others with the "nylon gene".