Saturday, June 14, 2008

Keeping it to myself


Let's face it, a guy that likes to wear pantyhose can't can't wear them in public. In fact, it's something that you can't tell your friends about. Imagine a bunch of guys, hanging out in a bar watching a game. One of the guys says, "I bought a new pair of sexy pantyhose the other day. The store finally got my size in stock". What would happen next? He's be laughed at and joked on forever. He'd probably have to find new friends. Why? Because there's a stigma associated with it. It's a fetish and people don't generally talk about their fetishes openly.



Despite what you might think, I'm not gay. I'm not attracted to men. I've never seen a man on tv or on the street somewhere and thought about having sex with him. I'm turned on by what I perceive as sexy legs, especially in pantyhose and high heels.


People are afraid to tell their spouses what they'd really like done to them in the bedroom. The lucky ones do. Most of us don't. I have been lucky enough in the past to have been able to just that. But, I can't with my present wife. She's not into anything.

Ah, the anonimity of the Internet, thanks Al Gore. Yeah, right. But the anonimity, it's great. You can express what you really want to say. From chat rooms to Blogs to YouTube and more. I know about XTube, but I've only gone as far as YouTube. So far.

I'm married, for the second time. We've been together for over ten years. But, the sex is not good. In fact, it's really bad. Which in turn has only made my fetish increase. That and the PC.
So, my wife has no idea (that I know of) that I post this stuff on the web. Let's hope it remains that way.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

My Ex wife never understood the fetish thing either. I tried to share it with her but thought I was wired. My current GF wear pantyhose all the time for work, and on occasion she surprises me in tights and leotards, She even seems to be OK with me wearing them , I am taking this slow and seeing where it goes.

aisiwaboy said...

Hi,I am from China. After reading your blog, I realy appreciate you. I almost have the same situation. I started wearing pantyhose when I was 14 years old. Now I am 32. My wife knows my hobby,but she is agaist it. So I have to wear it secretly. Sorry, my English is not so good, so I can't fully express my thoughts. I wish to share my experience with you and others. You can email to me.
416209566@qq.com
If you like, I will send you some my photos wearing pantyhose.

brad said...

I see we have lots of the same things in common i would like to become friends with you i love cd's ect and being with them playing dress up ect.I love wearing leggs pantihose ,and leotards and tights as well as one piece swimwear and shapewear. girdles ect.My boyfriend doesn't understand my dressing either, lots of gays don't. I do have some friends that dress and ,are transvestites guys dressed up what a turn on.I would like to become friends with you i'm on yahoo messenger and email is beermooch69@yahoo.com same name on messenger hit me up please anytime brad/bethany.

Nyle Ahn said...

If you're not even bi-curious, then why are you parading your penis in front of a male audience? Surely you can't think women are watching this.