Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bought More Panties and Posted New Video


I'm totally addicted to buying and wearing a certain style of womens underware/panties. WalMart sells them. At least some of them do. I still check out what they have pantyhose wise. Most of them (WalMart) now have L'Eggs suntan Sheer Energy sheer to waist (not Control Top). I hate control top pantyhose except for No Nonsense Almost Bare Control Top (not Lace Panty). You can't buy them in WalMart anymore, only online.


I wear panties at home. Once in a while, I still get away with wearing pantyhose. As I write this, I am, nude No Nonsense.


I hope you see my new video on YouTube.


It's #20. Check it out.
I'd like to hear rational comments on my blog. Not crap.


3 comments:

mmi4good said...

how could you think i wouldn't recognize your body. i have worshiped and wanted and loved every inch. but obviously not well enough.

yes i think the word 'addicted' is accurate.

ZeeWriterGuy said...

you look great as always. You look really great in black in the new vid.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to slide that thong down and make you happy with my hard cock ... just too inviting