Friday, November 8, 2019

I Know, It's Been A Month

I keep meaning to update my blog.  I've said it a hundred times, maybe more.  Then, before I know it, it's been a month since my last post.

Well.  It's now been another  month.

************************************

For the last several years when the weather changes from winter to spring, I transition from tights to pantyhose.

Likewise, when summer temperatures move down the thermometer towards the cooler end, I switch back to the high denier opaque tights for the warmth.   I start with darker pantyhose and end up wearing opaque tights.

Actually, if it were up to me I'd keep our home nice and warm so that I wouldn't need the extra thickness.  But my wife and I argue over the thermostat with her siding with a lower electricity bill.  Guess who wins?

So, I end up wearing tights and a sweatshirt.

Right now I'm in the darker pantyhose phase.

In another couple of weeks it'll be tights only.

******************************************






*********************************************











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We patiently wait all month for our fix because you are sooo sexy. Those dark pantyhose drive me wild!

Anonymous said...

I've just discovered your blog. You are amazingly sexy. I love to see you in sheer suntan pantyhose with your black patent pumps on or with the sexy high heel sandals that show your utmost sexy feet. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Would love to see u in tan pantyhose and black leg warmers teasing with ur legs and feet

Silkylegs2 said...

Oh my, you are so sexy. I wish I could meet you.

Anonymous said...

It's been another month. ��