Tuesday, July 16, 2019

European Hosiery

I've been wearing my European pantyhose recently.  I've had some for quite a while but I hadn't had enough courage to break them out in front of my wife until recently.

I usually wear L'eggs pantyhose at home.  The old reliable L'eggs.  A few weeks ago I decided to "take it up a notch".  I decided to wear a pair of CDR Samburu 40 denier in natural color in front of her.  They have a truly rich color.  I believe my last post shows those.  Have a look.

In the pictures below I'm wearing a pair of Wolford in eggplant.  These are hot.  She hasn't seen these either.

Have you ever tried European hosiery?  Let me know.







She didn't notice.  At least she didn't say anything if she did.

I haven't quite had the nerve to wear any truly "glossy" pantyhose in front of her yet.

Who knows?  Maybe soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We hope that you can post on your blog more often.

Anonymous said...

And more feet and ass, please...

oddiesjack said...

I am one of your English fans (and have been for a while), so if there are any uk brands you would like to try, I could get them for you and forward them to you.

Jack x X
P.s. more pics videos etc featuring high leg leotards , both front and back views please!