Friday, April 12, 2019

I've Been Delinquent

I've said it many times.  "It's been a while since I posted".  Well I'd like to change that.  There are many excuses.  I've been busy and so on.

This time I sincerely mean to keep up with posts.  Hopefully, at minimum, several a month.

I also intend on "cleaning out my closet".  At the very least, several pairs of my high heels.  I recently counted how many pairs of women's shoes I own and I was shocked.  Believe me, I own more women's shoes than my wife.  For the last several years I've planned on selling some of them.  If all goes right, I'll have some listed very soon.

In the meantime, I will post more pictures than I have recently.



This is my favorite pair of pantyhose.

*****************************


However, all in all, these may be the best.

*************************

More Soon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know how much we love to see your sexy legs, so the more you post the happier we are. Your wife has no idea what fun she is missing. I'd love to show her how to satisfy you by taking your cock in my mouth and your balls in my hand, and sucking you until you explode all over my face. Would you like that?

sh2wph said...

I don't know if she'd like it, but it sure would put a smile on my face.

Anonymous said...

Ok, we don't have to invite her. ;-) How about a fresh video of you toying with yourself in pantyhose, pretty please?