Friday, September 7, 2018

It's Been A While

Sometimes life just gets in the way of cross dressing.  That's been the case for me recently.  I'm still wearing pantyhose and ballet flats open in front of my wife daily.  It's just that I haven't really had time for anything extra.  No slipping into a sexy little bra and high heels or anything like that.

Anyway, I thought I'd at least post a few pics since it's been a while.

Let me know if you like my pics.  I always appreciate hearing from viewers of my blog.

The pic where I'm wearing the white ballet flats is actually an outfit that I wore in front of my wife.  I still can't believe I get away with it.  After all of these years, it's still a turn on to wear pantyhose.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

For me... you are the best pantyhose crossdresser... I love your photos and your videos.. I hope you wear pantyhose and high heels forever..��

Anonymous said...

You should try posting videos wearing pantyhose on YouTube soon. We all miss you looking sexy in your pantyhose!

Anonymous said...

always beautiful my dear and wish you could dress as much as you would like to...

Anonymous said...

At this point you might actually be able to get away with wearing heels in front of your wife!! Keep it up xoxo