Sunday, May 6, 2018

Suntan Leggs Pantyhose

Over the last few weeks I've transitioned from wearing coloered opaque tights to pantyhose.  I started out with a pair of coffee colored Leggs and quickly switched into suntan Leggs pantyhose.

Slipping on a pair of suntan pantyhose, to this day, still turns me on.  L'Eggs still have that slight sheen to them.  They stand out.

Today, as I put on my pantyhose, I felt the arousal. Still.

I'm still turned on when I put on suntan pantyhose.

I'm on the back side of fifty.

********************** 

I was looking at old files today.  I found some pictures I took off myself that were fifteen years old.  I'll try to include a few of them soon.

We they selfies back then? 

They were !

We just didn't know it yet. 

I started taking selfies in 1982 or 83.