Sunday, October 29, 2017

I Wore Pantyhose And Ballet Flats In Front Of My Wife And She Didn't Say A Word About It

I wore a pair of coffee colored Legg's pantyhose and black ballet flats while my wife and I washed the dishes.  She never once mentioned my attire.  We washed the dishes and chatted while we worked.  Of course I complained as I went about it, but, she's made me realize over the years, that, the dishes do indeed, have to be done.

I'm a cross dresser.

But it's really not that bad.  I simply like wearing women's clothes.  I don't wear women's clothes all of the time, just in the privacy of my own home when no one except my wife can see me.

I feel sorry or her.

2 comments:

Lilboyblues said...

Ive followed you for years .. it's you I feel sorry for because you're so fucking sexy .. kisses all over your pantyhose !! I want you !!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've followed you for years as well, and have watched the videos of you going down on a dildo. You're much more than a cross dresser, don't kid yourself. If you haven't had a man yet, you have many followers who would enjoy that honor! Embrace your sexuality, quit denying it!