Sunday, January 8, 2017

My Wife's Sweater

It's not often that I wear any of my wife's clothes.  Usually the one thing of hers that I will wear is one of her black bras and the main reason for that is because I don't have a black bra of my own.  Now that I think of it, I haven't bought a new bra for myself in a couple of years.  Maybe longer.

In these pictures I decided to slip on one of her pretty sweaters.  I wore it for a couple of reasons.  First, I really like it. It's very comfortable.  And, it's nice looking.

Of course she's freak if she knew.  So let's keep it between us.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those legs are gorgeous, as always, but that ladder on the heel drives me wild! When you drop your shoe, I lose my mind.

Alison said...

Very sexy pics. Love your heels!