Sunday, February 14, 2016

From Tights To Pantyhose

When I think about it.  I really am lucky.  There are so many guy's out there that have to keep they're pantyhose fetish completely hidden from their wife or girlfriend.  In my case, not only does my wife know about my pantyhose fetish, but I don't have to hide it from her either.

Foe several years now I've been openly wearing tights at home in front of her in the fall and winter.  I started with black and then gradually introduced colors into my around the house wardrobe.  Keep in mind that I'm talking about opaque tights, not pantyhose.  Every time I'd appear in a pair of suntan pantyhose, she'd say something about it and I'd take them off and I'd go back to wearing tights.

It wasn't that long ago that I started pushing the envelope by wearing black tights one Friday evening and then on Saturday switching to black pantyhose.  She didn't notice or at least she didn't say anything about it.  Next, I went from coffee tights to coffee pantyhose.  Again, no comment from her.

Finally, last weekend  I decided to test the waters again with pantyhose. Saturday night I wore a pair of nude shade opaque tights and then the next day I slipped on a pair of beige Leggs Sheer Energy pantyhose.  This was Super Bowl Sunday.  So there I was sitting at home with my wife watching the Super Bowl. The whole time wearing Leggs Sheer Energy pantyhose.

Lucky?  I'd say so.








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come no new videos of you prissing around lately?
Spring is almost here too, can't wait to see you in your sexy swimsuits.

Anonymous said...

I agree, much looking forward to seeing you again in your one piece red sexy swimsuit, however do please make sure that you have tucked everything away so that you look really ladylike. Having read some of your earlier blogs I know that you say that you don't have to tuck as you are not very large, but I think that you look so much sexier when you have everything hidden tightly between your legs.

SJMEAPPR01 said...

I did the very same thing on Superbowl Sunday. Took the wife to breakfast, then did a few other things. Got home, went and put on a pair of Leggs Sheer Energy suntan pantyhose with a pair of shorts and sat back in my recliner and watched the game. She did not say one word, although I am sure she was not happy.

Anonymous said...

Lucky for sure ! Wish I could openly "dress" in front of my wife. ~Lena j~

SJMEAPPR01 said...

This weekend, I took the wife on a camping trip. On the friday I warned her I was going to be daring. So I had on a pair of Donna Karen suntan tights and put on some jeans with some substantial holes in them. We walked the beach, went to a few stores, and had a good day. That evening, I went to the bathroom area of the campground, and put on a pair of short shorts, and walked back to the RV. I stayed the rest of the evening that way and she did not say a word about it. I am going to continue to do things like this...