Sunday, February 23, 2014

Merona Morracan Leather Opaque Tights

I recently purchased a new pair of tights.  I picked up a pair of Merona Morracan Leather Opaque tights in 50 denier. They're really dark.  Much darker than the Leggs coffee colored pantyhose that I love so much.  I fell in love with them. I've been wearing them for the last two weeks around the house.  On Saturday I decided to slip on one of my thong bodysuits ans shoot a few pictures..


















Please leave a comment.  Thanks for viewing.

Also be sure to check out my videos on You Tube.  Search for mostlyleggs



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been looking at your blog and I very much enjoy viewing your pictures. I glad I thought to look at your pics this morning, I love your new postings.

Anonymous said...

Great posting! You've got a great butt!

Jaime Xdress said...

Love the tights and the thong leotard! And of course those sexy cat like poses...meowwwww

xo Jaime

Anonymous said...

some very lickable poses!

Nice butt!

Perfesser

Anonymous said...

Yup.. that perfect lickable ass!

Perfesser