Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pink Is Hot

Or should I say Hot Pink.  I've never really been a fan of Capri tights, or so I thought.  I've bought several pairs of Capri tights because I liked the colors and they weren't offered in the footed style.  Also when I've worn them, I've pulled them down to my ankles to be more like a footless version.  Today I decided to wear them the way they were intended.  Capri style.  Guess what?  I think they look kind of hot.


This is also somewhat unusual.  I don't generally post a picture the same day that it is taken.

**************************************************

I know the outfit below is a fashion faux pas, but, I really wanted to wear my hot pink tights.  I know that red doesn't really go with hot pink.  But I did it anyway.  Maybe you can overlook the lack of color coordination and simply look at my ass instead.

I'm wearing a black lace thong panty of my tights.  To tell you the truth, I really enjoy wearing the thon by itself.  Not everyone likes wearing thongs.  I do.
































After I took the last of these pictures I decided to change into something else and I took off my high heels and tights.  I put on a simple pair of panties and tried to decide what outfit to put on next.  As I was walking around the house in my panties I kept my tank top and bra on for a few minutes.  Then I decide to go back outside and shoot a couple pictures with bare legs, which is something that I rarely do.  Next thing I knew, there I was with my panties pulled up between my checks and then before I knew it, my little toy decided to come out for a look around.  I know the last couple are a little out of focus, but I decided to post them anyway.


















Please leave a comment.  It's free and you don't have to join or sign up, just comment.

5 comments:

09aug1 said...

sizzling HOT!!mmm I like that!

Anonymous said...

U really look so sexy baby would like to join u in my sexy pink pantyhose and black thong yay!!!

Anonymous said...

Back again sexy pink thang u know!!!.

Anonymous said...

Your dick looks good ... I'd love watch you stroke it ...

Unknown said...

tu es trop sexy tu as une tres belle queue j'adorerai la sucer
bo12@hotmail.fr