Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Man Wearing Pantyhose

I'm a guy that's worn pantyhose ever since 1973 or 74.  At this point I'm not sure which year it was.  It was somewhere around that time period in my life.  It's 2011 and I still do.

Why do I do it?  I do it because of the same reasons I did it back in the 70's.  SEX.  I want to have sex with my wife playing the hot vixen role.  But, she won't do that.

It's that simple.

I'm no different from thousands of other men and boys.  We don't seem to be able to "get it" anywhere else, so we do it alone.  We end up masturbating alone.  How do I do it?

I wear pantyhose.  These day's, sometimes I just wear my pair of black pumps as I get off in the bathroom.

Here's a few pictures from my archive.  I took these six and a half years ago.  I might as well share them.  No one has ever seen these before.  They've just been sitting on my hard drive.











Why doe's a guy dress up and take pictures of himself dressed like this?  Sex.

Pure and simple.


I'd rather have my wife looking like this giving me a lap dance, for free.  But, that just doesn't seem to ever happen.







Let me know if you share the same desires.  Leave a comment on this blog and tell me, and the world what your experiences wearing pantyhose are.

Share the pantyhose fetish story!








PLEASE.







4 comments:

Jaime Xdress said...

I too am a straight guy who loves to wear pantyhose! I started wearing pantyhose when I was around 9 or 10 years old because I was fascinated by the feel of the fabric on my legs. As I reached puberty it was a great way to masturbate. To this day I still love to wear pantyhose and tights because they feel so incredible and look so sexy.

Your legs look so sexy in your tights! And yes I love to still masturbate in my tights, but it would be more fun to fuck in them.

Torrid said...

I feel the same way you do

sh2wph said...

It's something that we'll never stop liking. So what. It's harmless.

Have some fun while you can. Life really is short.

Anonymous said...

i started wearing PH when i was about 9. sometimes i would wear them at high school under trousers, even 2 pairs at a time. looking at the girls was always a turn on. i couldn't wait for winter. i got married at 23, now 39, i wore my wife's white stockings on our wedding nite. she was surprised, but didn't mind the kinckyness about. i thought how blessed am i. since then, everytime we make love i wear PH. Control Tops with a hole cut out in the gusset. After all these years, she still won't wear them whilist making love, but thats okay, i do. it has been 5 years now that i always wear them under my trousers and most nights to bed. my wife washes them for me and put them away for me. say says that i have soo many pairs. when alone i have my lingerie stash which i enjoy having fun with. life is good. just wish i could stop perving at women that wear them, can't help myself and get turned on. sh2ph, keep up the good work, we're not alone