Sunday, May 15, 2011

Saturday Morning Pantyhose

First let me say this, I'm not really an exhibionist. It might seem that way because I have videos of myself wearing pantyhose and lingerie outside. The reason I'm outside is because of the light. My video camera doesn't really work that well inside without camera friendly light. Since almost all of my videos shot at home are with my wife in the bedroom asleep, it easier to step out on the deck into the sunlight, rather than turn on every light in the house and risk her waking up and finding me prancing around in pantyhose in front of the camera.








I shot some video wearing tights and high heels, but I wanted to show off my Leggs Sheer Energy pantyhose. Of course, YouTube frowns on a guy showing hiis dick underneath a pair of pantyhose, so I posted it here.






Tell me if you like it. Please leave a coment if you do.






5 comments:

rolanda said...

I love how you showed me your dicky. I am a bi married guy and if I could I'd be down on you and all over you. It sounds as if you need to get rid of your "wife?" Ill be watching this blog.. Rolando in Ark.

Anonymous said...

Wow...you get better and better! Love the tuck and hose...

Please do some with stockings and garters! Perf...

Anonymous said...

I was wearing my fishnets and heels when I came (literally!) across your blog this morning. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

SH2WPH,WOW that cock b longs n my mouth huney,and that ass mmmmm I would luv to lick that rosebud also! I love ur pics&vids baby boy! Im a big fan of ur's boy friend!

Anonymous said...

Hi sh2wph, U hav a sweet ass that id luv2 lick&a cock that id luv2 suck! Would luv2put on my sh2wph&panties and slide n2bed w/u and do to U the things that ur wife wont do! Would luv2 hav that cute sweet cock n both my holes baby boy as U make my mouth water&my ass horney for ur cock! Now sh2wph how bout more cock&ass shots,also more toe shots n ur sh2wph baby boy! My name is Ray and I wil keep n touch!